By Mihrimah Ozkan, Mauro Ferrari, Michael Heller
Contributions reporting on basic and utilized investigations of the fabric technological know-how, biochemistry, and physics of biomedical microdevices with functions to Genomics and Proteomics. subject matters contain gene expression profiling using microarray know-how; imaging and sensing for gene detection and use in DNA research; and assurance of complex microfluidic units and the Humane Genome Project.
Read Online or Download BioMEMS and Biomedical Nanotechnology: Micro-Nano Technologies for Genomics and Proteomics PDF
Similar biomedical engineering books
A undertaking on Biomechanics at Micro- and Nanoscale degrees , the name of this ebook, was once authorized through the Ministry of schooling, tradition, activities, technological know-how and expertise of Japan in 2003; and this four-year venture is now being performed by means of fourteen renowned eastern researchers. on the fifth international Congress of Biomechanics held in Munich, Germany, from twenty ninth July to 4th August, 2006, we prepared the subsequent periods: Thread three: Biomechanics at micro- and nanoscale degrees (1) mobile mechanics; (2) molecular biomechanics; (3) mechanobiology at micro- and nanoscale degrees; and (4) computational biomechanics.
Electrical currents and electromagnetic fields were utilized to organic platforms, fairly people, with either healing and pathological effects. utilized Bioelectricity discusses organic responses to electrical currents and electromagnetic fields, together with clinical purposes and surprise dangers.
This e-book describes novel microtechnologies and integration options for constructing a brand new type of assay structures to retrieve wanted wellbeing and fitness details from sufferers in real-time. the choice and integration of sensor parts and operational parameters for constructing point-of-care (POC) also are defined intimately.
- Tissue Engineering: From Cell Biology to Artificial Organs
- Chemo-Mechanical Couplings in Porous Media Geomechanics and Biomechanics
- BioMEMS and Biomedical Nanotechnology (Biomems and Biological Nanotechnology)
- MALDI MS: A Practical Guide to Instrumentation, Methods and Applications
- Bionics by Examples: 250 Scenarios from Classical to Modern Times
Additional resources for BioMEMS and Biomedical Nanotechnology: Micro-Nano Technologies for Genomics and Proteomics
42. ; Scherman, D. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 11810–11815. 43. ; Bos, A. J. ; Jacquart, S. J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 4217–4227. 44. ; Krumpel, A. ; Cavalli, E. Opt. Mater. 2010, 32, 1681–1685. 45. ; Ohulchanskky, T. ; Vathy, L. ; Bergey, E. ; Prasad, P. N. ACS Nano 2010, 4, 699–704. 46. ; Scherman, D. Proc. SPIE 2012, 8263, 826318. 47. ; Smet, P. ; Poelman, D. J. Lumin. 2009, 129, 1140–1143. 48. Smet, P. ; Bos, A. J. ; Dorenbos, P. J. Lumin. 2012, 132, 682–689. 49. ; Smet, P. F. Opt. Mater.
1996, 143, 2670–2673. Abbruscato, V. J. Electrochem. Soc. 1971, 118, 930–933. ; Zhang, J. J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 2001, 20, 1505–1506. ; Smet, P. ; Poelman, D. Materials 2010, 3, 2536–2566. (a)Anderson, R. ; Parrish, J. A. J. Invest. Dermatol. 1981, 77, 13−19. ; Pittet, M. J. Nature 2008, 452, 580−589. Medintz, I. ; Uyeda, H. ; Goldman, E. ; Mattoussi, H. Nat Mater 2005, 4, 435–446. ; Nann, T. Nat Methods 2008, 5, 763–775. Alivisatos, A. ; Larabell, C. Annu. Rev. Biomed. Eng. 2005, 7, 55–76. Frangioni, J.
Samad, A. J. Pharm. Sci. 2010, 99, 2576–2581. 65. Beningo, K. ; Wang, Y. L. J. Cell. Sci. 2002, 115 (Pt 4), 849–856. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 2012. ch003 Targeting Gold Nanoparticles for Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Andrew J. Coughlin1 and Jennifer L. edu Gold nanoparticles are particularly appealing for cancer medicine because of their plasmonic optical properties that can be exploited for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, along with their established biocompatibility and ease of surface modification.
BioMEMS and Biomedical Nanotechnology: Micro-Nano Technologies for Genomics and Proteomics by Mihrimah Ozkan, Mauro Ferrari, Michael Heller