By Patricia Cardoza, Teresa Hennig, Graham Seach, Armen Stein
* Covers all positive factors of VBA programming for entry database functions* starts with an outline of VBA and highlights what is new in Microsoft entry 2003, the preferred database process on this planet* Real-world code examples show every one programming subject, together with utilizing the entry item version, VBA execution and blunder dealing with, developing database gadgets with VBA, writing safe VBA code, and masses extra* indicates how entry 2003 presents improved XML help, making it more straightforward for programmers to put up info to the net and trade it with different companies
Read or Download Access 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference PDF
Similar visual basic books
Occasionally you simply have to resolve an issue and get on along with your paintings. consequently, visible simple 2008 Recipes is a compendium of functional ideas for busy VB . web programmers. Create time for the extra fascinating features of your VB . internet venture via fixing universal issues of the sensible strategies and dozens of code examples during this booklet.
CodeNotes presents the main succinct, exact, and fast approach for a developer to ramp up on a brand new expertise or language. not like different programming books, CodeNotes drills all the way down to the middle points of a expertise, concentrating on the most important parts wanted so as to appreciate it speedy and enforce it instantly.
Because the declaration of visible easy . internet, much has been made from its strong object-oriented good points. in spite of the fact that, little or no dialogue has been dedicated to the perform of object-oriented programming at its such a lot basic level—that is, development periods. the fact is, no matter what code you write in visible simple .
- Exam Ref 70-487: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- Excel 2003 Programming: A Developer's Notebook
- Graphics GDI+ Programming With C#
- Sams Teach Yourself Database Programming with Visual Basic 6 in 21 Days
- Visual Basic.Net Black Book
- Professional WinFX Beta: covers ''Avalon'' Windows presentation foundation and ''Indigo'' Windows communication foundation
Extra info for Access 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference
For example, a front-end application written in Visual Basic can take advantage of ADO to make calls to the back-end Access database. This type of application works very well in a single- or multiuser environment as the only time the data is touched is when an ADO call is made to the database. MSDE The Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE) is actually a database server, very much like SQL Server. In fact, it’s actually a scaled-down SQL Server installation aimed at desktop environments. If you have a desktop application that needs the features of SQL Server, you can use MSDE in place of a full SQL Server installation.
Just imagine trying to edit code for a command button that launches a particular form when you have 100 command buttons on your form and you can’t remember whether you were looking for Command53 or Command91. You can create multiple command buttons using the previous steps. When you’re done, your form might look something like Figure 1-9. Save your form and close it. The next step in creating your switchboard is conﬁguring your form to launch when you start your database. Use the following steps to conﬁgure a start-up form.
You can store various subs, functions, and declarations within a module. To view all modules currently available in your Access database, click the Modules tab of the Access action pane. To view a module, select the module and choose Design from the database window’s toolbar (see Figure 2-1). We’ll go into details on the various components of the VBA Editor in the Chapter 4, “VBA Basics,” but you’ll notice that by default, the VBA Editor contains a Project Explorer, a Properties dialog box, and the main code editor.
Access 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference by Patricia Cardoza, Teresa Hennig, Graham Seach, Armen Stein